Motive Unknown is a strategic music marketing agency based in the UK. Our current and recent clients include Wolf Alice, Jungle, Domino Records, Dirty Hit, Warp, Partisan, LuckyMe, Boiler Room, Anjuna, Beatport, Sonos, Loopmasters, UJAM, HEDD Audio, Rhodes Pianos and more.
In the last 12 months we have nearly doubled in size and so we are now looking for another Marketing Manager to join the team.
The main function of this role will be to manage our client relationships and lead in the creation and execution of marketing initiatives for Motive Unknown’s clients, primarily focused on the recorded music space (i.e. labels, management companies, artists direct etc).
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing all projects with allocated clients and providing digital marketing services across organic and paid campaigns, reporting, CRM and overall online presence.
- Working with the rest of the team to develop effective digital marketing strategies for clients.
- Managing the practical execution of the digital marketing campaign for all applicable territories.
- Planning ad campaigns for clients across social ad networks as applicable.
- Overseeing the booking of ads across Facebook, Google and other social ad platforms (TikTok, Snapchat etc), but sometimes also booking directly if required.
- Organising comprehensive reports of both top-line results and deeper data insight and delivering to respective team members.
- Organising the delivery of all necessary ad assets (display ads, video content, other interactive assets), via third parties as required.
- Managing client data collection and retention.
- Ensure clients are kept informed of key developments in the online marketing space.
- Develop relationships with key services and platforms around the online marketing space (Facebook, Google, YouTube, Tiktok etc.)
Desirable skills & qualities:
- Minimum 3 years experience working on digital marketing campaigns
- Intelligent, diligent individual with an eye for detail
- Great communication skills
- Experience of analysing data
Send your CV and cover note to us: email@example.com